NetCOBOL for Windows
NetCOBOL for Windows runs on Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008, Server 2003 R2, Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2. Separate products support the generation of 32-bit and 64-bit code.
No COBOL Runtime fees
Fujitsu NetCOBOL runtime components can be distributed freely, there is no extra charge for distributing your applications.
NetCOBOL Project Manager and Eclipse (Studio)
NetCOBOL for Windows includes the NetCOBOL Project Manager (32 bit) and the Studio environment (32/64 bit). They provide an editor, compiler (NetCOBOL), interactive debugger, execution environment and other supporting tools.
- No COBOL runtime license charges
- Supports native 32-bit code (NetCOBOL for Windows) and 64-bit code (NetCOBOL for Windows x64)
- Standards Compliant (Full ANSI Standard COBOL X3.23 1985)
- Compatible with VS COBOL II, OS/VS COBOL and Micro Focus COBOL
- Embedded SQL Preprocessor with ODBC support, with USE FOR DEADLOCK procedures for escaping from database deadlock situations
- Verified support of Oracle and Pro*COBOL
- CGI, ISAPI and SAF support subroutines
- Converts data between COBOL data files and XML
- Creates and works with COM/DCOM objects
- COBOL objects invokable from Active Server Pages
- Provides Web Application Wizard for creating Web applications
- Full-function GUI COBOL Integrated Development Environment (Edit, Compile, and Debug)
- Supports multi-threaded execution
- Provides event logging, trouble-shooting information on abends and just-in-time debugging
- Supports Unicode application development
- Includes the PowerBSORT, PowerCOBOL, PowerFORM and Data Tools utilities