NetCOBOL for Linux
Access COBOL applications through sleek GUIs written in modern programming languages.
Connect COBOL to Linux to create a flexible, future-proof enterprise system.
NetCOBOL for Linux x64 brings the reliability of NetCOBOL for Windows® to the Linux environment. It can be used to create 64-bit server applications or applications that need the power of COBOL business logic.
- No COBOL runtime license charges
- Support for Red Hat and Suse
- Highest performance and reliability
- COBOL compiler generates native code for 64-bit Linux on Intel architecture machines
- Standards Compliant (COBOL 85, 89 addendum)
- Verified support of Oracle and Pro*COBOL
- COBOL programs can be integrated easily with other languages
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multi-threaded execution
- Package includes PowerBSORT enhanced sort utility